| Get Movin’ Beginning in February, each Monday at 6:30 p.m., the Women’s Ministry of Restored Glory Christian Center will hold exercise sessions to help women get movin.’ This ministry’s low to mid-impact exercises and fellowship with other women of God are sure to assist participants in starting their week off the right way. All participants are asked to bring a towel and water bottle, wear comfortable shoes, and prepare to burn lots of calories in a loving and supportive environment.For maximum results, participants are asked to continue exercising throughout the week and adhere to the fitness goals listed below*:
OUR GOALS (adopted from Thomas Hundley’s “Fit For the King Diet Plan,” http://thundley.com/diet.html):
1. Eat whole wheat or whole grain breads
2. Limit deep frying or use of heavy cooking oils
3. Limit or avoid processed foods that contain trans and saturated fats
4. Limit or avoid salt and seasoning salt
5. Eat fresh fruit, vegetables, nuts, daily
6. Eat fish [two] days per week
7. Engage in physical activity at least [three] times per week
8. Drink water daily and limit sweet drinks
9. Sleep at least 6-8 hours daily
10. Pray continuously
Join us as we get movin’ and get fit for the kingdom!
*Participants should consult a physician before beginning any exercise or dietary plan.